A CLIENT OFF-BOARDING THAT ‘FUTURE-EXPANDS’ YOUR BUSINESS
We all know about client onboarding but what about client off-boarding?
It’s sometimes the poorer cousin of the onboarding, but an intentional client off-boarding is often an overlooked but awesome opportunity full of potential goodness for your business.
On this episode of The C Word I share why I think it’s something you should pay more than lip-service to and what I think a good off-boarding looks like:
• The 3 important jobs of a client off-boarding
• Why projects don’t always wrap-up neatly
• The benefits of a well considered client off-boarding process
• 10 questions to ask yourself when masterminding your approach to off-boarding
• What it means to future-expand your business
Your off-boarding, or future-expanding process It is a business opportunity not to be missed.
As a minimum your client off-boarding should:
• Be a document or collection of documents that enhance the clients understanding and knowledge
• Be accompanied by an in-person handover
• It should ask the central question: how can I set me, my business, my work and my client up for success? Not during the project, as is the case with an onboarding, but beyond the project.
WORKING WITH ME
If you’re ready to connect with me on a deeper level this year and work together, there are 2 ways you can do that:
✨1:1 Creative Insider Business Coaching… visit bechughes.com/business-coach-for-creatives
✨The Creative Value Incubator… visit bechughes.com/incubator/