fbpx
Discovery Calls that Convert

SECRETS TO A DISCOVERY CALL THAT CONVERTS

EPISODE 61

Discovery Call Deep-Dive

 

In this episode of The C Word Podcast I take a deep dive into discovery calls.

 

But first I’ll let you in on a little secret. In the past 12 months I’ve had a 93% conversion rate on my discovery calls. The other 7% are a mixture of me or them deciding it wasn’t the right fit.

 

In this episode I will share:

What a discovery call is and what it isn’t!

How it fits into the discovery process and why it’s an important distinction

• The biggest secret to success when it comes to discovery calls

• My tips for a great discovery call and what works for me

• The 5 phase framework for a well-managed call: pleasantries, explore, share, clarity, next steps.

 

I hope you find it useful and it takes some of the pressure off your next discovery call.

Bec

 

 

SAY HELLO

Subscribe to The Brand Brief

Connect on Instagram

My Website

Download 50 Ways to Elevate & Communicate Your Value as a Designer

 

WORK WITH ME

If you’re ready to connect with me on a deeper level this year and work together, there are 2 ways you can do that:

~ 1:1 Creative Insider Business Coaching… visit bechughes.com/business-coach-for-creatives

~ The Creative Value Incubator… visit bechughes.com/incubator/

 

 

Bec Hughes | Mentor to Designers and Creatives

THE BRAND BRIEF
Get on the receiving end of 'The Brand Brief'. A monthly muse on what has inspired and interested me in the world of brand and design along with bit-sized doses of insight and inspo for your creative business - Join Us

SOCIALS
Instagram / Facebook

CONTACT
Email becky@bechughes.com

© BEC HUGHES 2024   |  PRIVACY