FINDING CLIENTS: WHERE MY FIRST 6 CLIENTS CAME FROM
One of the most common questions I get asked is how do I go about finding clients.
In this episode I share where my first 6 clients came from and what that’s taught me about finding clients:
– Nurture your close relationships
– Talk about what you do as often as you can
– Push strategies are as important as pull strategies
– Focus on building your connections and network
– Referrals accelerate your success
– Not all of your first clients will be ‘ideal’
Hopefully it will give you some inspiration to help build your client list no matter what stage you’re at as a designer.
Work With Me
If you’re ready to connect with me on a deeper level and work together, there are 4 ways you can do that. Just visit my Mentoring with Me overview to get the low-down on what options are best suited to you.