BUSINESS LEGALS FOR DESIGNERS WITH TRACEY MYLECHARANE
Business legals for designers often only come up when you need to lean on them in a tricky client situation. And if you don’t have them in place, it’s almost too late to start thinking about them at that point.
My guest on this podcast is Tracey Mylecharane founder of TM Solicitor. She is an unconventional business lawyer who delivers confidence for small business owners.
Tracey has created business legals for designers as well as many other small businesses and in this episode she shares her wisdom on:
• Why your legals are a business essential no matter what stage you’re at
• How your legal documents can be an extension of your brand and values
• The importance and impact in creating a professional client experience
• Why templated legal documents are not a good idea
• Which legal documents you need as a minimum
Even the nicest people can turn combative when there’s money involved. So if you’re sitting there thinking I don’t need legal protection, all of my clients are lovely, it will never happen to me! Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
WORKING WITH ME
If you’re ready to connect with me on a deeper level this year and work together, there are 2 ways you can do that:
✨1:1 Creative Insider Business Coaching… visit bechughes.com/business-coach-for-creatives
✨The Creative Value Incubator… visit bechughes.com/incubator/